For many people with foot problems, Arcopedico® shoes are the answer to their prayers. Arcopedico® shoes are not only the most comfortable shoes, they also provide multiple benefits to the wearer.
Developed and manufactured in Portugal, Arcopedico® footwear are designed to give the ultimate in comfort to those with normal feet as well as those with foot problems.
- With textile uppers adjustable to any foot shape, Arcopedico® are good for men and women
who suffer from bunions, hammer toes, and other foot problems.
- The soft textile or leather uppers are suitable for expectant women and travelers who develop
- An ergonomic sole and insole provide relief for those who have to walk and stand for a long
- These shoes are also ideal for the elderly because of the non-slip outer soles and the soft
- Arcopedico® shoes are lightweight so the wearer does not have to strain to walk.